Register to see forum.

Thanks
Register to see forum.

Thanks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mythsar application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mythsar

Mythsar

Mythsar application Empty
PostSubject: Mythsar application   Mythsar application EmptyWed May 18, 2011 5:22 pm

First of all hello Gentlemen,

1. My name is Arthur and i'm from Lithuania.

2. I am 20 years old, male again from Lithuania.

3. Death Knight, Mythsar

4. Night Elf

5. The Death Knight class is one of the easiest classes to play, but for blood built most important things are Strength, Hit rating and weapon Dps, for Frost I would go for Defense rating, Stamina and Armor value.

6. I have little experience in leading, mostly follow orders and folloe them good.

7. I'm am miner and skinner also first aid gradmaster. For the guild I could bring good sense of humor and loyalty.

8. http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?deathknight#vHiR1rHE4xO9h,qMt3-R,11723

9. https://2img.net/h/oi56.tinypic.com/120p92d.jpg , My UI is minimalistic I like to do it the Old fashioned way by keeping your eyes open.

10. 80lvl BE retribution paladin - Hearst, 80lvl Troll warrior Arms/Fury - Apachee. Mythsar is my first char in Alliance.

11. I've been playing wow for about 4 years now, I had a half a year break and started playing again about a month ago.

12. Since it is a new char I only anaged to be in one guild Undying Inc , I left because of unfriendly players, cocky admins, poor
raiding quality etc.

13. Well I play wow 3-5 hours a day, depends on the week day.

14. Yes I have read and understood the rules.

15 I have been in a few raid with you guys and I would like to join a mature guild.

16. Personaly no, just from raiding notice,

17. My arena rating is 333 because it's a new charracter, hope to get it higher soon.

Thank you for you time spent reading this, hope I can stand up to your guild standarts, good luck and thank you again.
Back to top Go down
milkec

Mythsar application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mythsar application   Mythsar application EmptyWed May 18, 2011 10:07 pm

Nice application but not enough. You dont have 2k rating, and u click spells/skills. Declined
Back to top Go down

Mythsar application
Page 1 of 1